Online Banking & Bill Payment
Online Banking provides users with many benefits including:
- The ability to view checks and deposit images online
- The ability to view and print statements
- Business cash management solutions
- Enhanced security, including anti-phishing technology
- Mobile deposit
Online Bill Payment provides users with:
- The ability to pay anyone with an e-mail address through ACH credit
- Calendar view
- 24/7 Helpline
Good for the Environment…Convenient for you!
Sign Up for E-Statements Online
- E-Statements are a free and secure way to access your account statements while doing a little something for the environment. No more risk of losing a statement in the mail. We will send you an e-mail when your statement is ready.
How do I get started? 1. Log into your online banking account. On the left, you will see an option for Statement Delivery.
2. Choose the delivery option for each account. Paper or electronic. Electronic statements are a more secure option than receiving your statements by mail. They are free and are available online for at least 1 year.
If you need a statement copy after 1 year, just notify us and we will reproduce your paper statements for up to 7 years. However, there is a fee for this which is determined by the amount of time needed to complete the research.
Managing your Money – Tips for Traveling Abroad
Before You Go
Let us know where and when you are traveling.
Advance notification will help ensure that legitimate purchases are approved.
Travel with multiple forms of payment.
As a precaution, have at least two forms of payment when traveling (such as a debit and credit card) in case one of them is not accepted as payment where you are traveling. In the U.S., Visa and MasterCard are widely accepted; however, some other countries favor one card over the other. Also, check the expiration date of your card(s).
Prepare your PIN.
Be sure your PIN does not start with a zero and know your PIN by the numbers, as some ATMs outside the United States do not have letters on the keypads.
Be prepared before using an International ATM.
Before you use your card to get cash from an international ATM, it pays to do a little research. When you use a foreign ATM, you could be charged a variety of fees, including non-bank ATM usage fees, ATM operator access fees, and international transaction fees for conversion to U.S. dollars. Keep in mind that when you use your debit card to withdraw money from an international ATM, you will be assessed an international transaction fee of 1% of the converted U.S. dollar amount. Also, some international operators may have limited functionality and may not offer access to your savings account or transfers and inquiries.
In countries that have adopted chip technology, particularly in Europe, international visitors may continue to use their non-chip enabled cards. Most chip terminals will recognize and process a magnetic strip card.
An ounce of prevention.
Make a photocopy of your passport and everything in your wallet, especially your cards and their overseas emergency phone numbers. Pack these copies in a secure place, or leave them in a hotel safe. That way, if you lose your wallet, you can contact your bank and credit card companies quickly to get your trip back on track sooner.
First State Bank of Wyoming MasterCard.
For customer service during banking hours, contact 651-462-7611. To report a lost or stolen card after banking hours contact 1-800-264-5578.